Nikola Rendevski received PhD, MSc, BSc (EE & Computer Science) in 2014, 2010 and 2005 respectively from Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies, SS. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Macedonia. His research interest is focused on Wireless Communications, Networking and Reconfigurable Digital Architectures for the Next Generation Wireless Devices.
Mobility in Europe
- Università degli Studi dell’Aquila, Italy – June 2012 – December 2014 (EUROWEB Scholarship_
- Università degli Studi dell’Aquila, Italy – September 2015 (ERASMUS+ staff mobility)
- N. Rendevski, D. Cassioli, Potentials of Low-Complexity Rake Receivers for 60 GHz UWB Wireless Communication Systems, IEEE RTSI, Torino, Italy, September 2015 DOI: 10.1109/RTSI.2015.7325077
- D. Cassioli, N. Rendevski, Modulation and Detection Strategies for 60 GHz UWB High-Data Rate Wireless Indoor Communications, IEEE TELSIKS, Nis, Serbia 2015, DOI: 10.1109/TELSKS.2015.7357781
- N. Rendevski, D. Cassioli, 60 GHz UWB Rake Receivers in a Realistic Scenario for Wireless Home Entertainment, IEEE ICC 2015 (Flagship ComSoc Conference), London, United Kingdom 9-12 June 2015, DOI: 10.1109/ICC.2015.7248741
- N. Rendevski, D. Cassioli, BER of IEEE 802.11ad OFDM Radios vs. Carrier Frequency in Real 60 GHz Indoor Channels, IEEE ICC 2014 (Flagship ComSoc Conference), Sydney, Australia, 10-14 June 2014, DOI: 10.1109/ICC.2014.6884260
- C. Rinaldi, N. Rendevski, D.Cassioli, Performance Evaluation of UWB Signaling at mmWaves, IEEE ICUWB International Conference on Ultra-Wideband, 1-3 Sept. 2014, Paris, France, DOI: 10.1109/ICUWB.2014.6959011
- D. Cassioli, N. Rendevski, A Statistical Model for the Shadowing Induced by Human Bodies in the Proximity of a mmWaves Radio Link, IEEE International Workshop on 5G Technologies, Sydney Australia, 14 June, 2014, DOI: 10.1109/ICCW.2014.6881165
- N. Rendevski, D. Cassioli, Ultra-wideband and 60 GHz Communication Techniquesfor Healthcare, Chapter 1 (pp 1-22) in the book UWB and 60 GHz Communcations for Biomedical Application, Springer, New York, USA, 2013, M.Yuce, editor DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-8896-5_1, ISBN: 978-1-4614-8895-8.
- N. Rendevski, A. Tentov, Network Processing Performance Evaluation with ICMP, Fifth International Conference: Information Systems and Grid Technologies, Sofia, Bulgaria, May 27-28, 2011